Monday, September 14, 2020

Color Me Autumn Coming Sept 16th

 Hi everyone,


A couple of things today :D 


I am the spotlight designer at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com starting Sept. 16-23, 2020.


I have a lovely fall kit freebie as the DAILY DOWNLOAD everyday during my spotlight week.


My store will be on sale at 50% off! Come and get the goodies... GoDigitalScrapbooking.com

 

Here are some pages made with this lovely kit...hard to choose just a few!!

By Jamie


By Joanna ( CutieJo)


By Joyce (JakRN)


By Mary S (tanni) 

Coming September 16th, along with my birthday! hee hee!

I will also have a Spotlight Designer special challenge so join me in the GDS forums! So excited!


By Myself (Crystal) This is my son from 1995!

In my sample, I have used the season for over here on this side of the world, Autumn. I have used the Color Me Autumn daily download offering for this week to make my page.
 

 
The above is your freebie for the daily download 9/16 - 23. 
 
I am so super excited to be in good health and wishing you all a wonderful week!

I have a special spotlight challenge for you. I hope that you will enjoy playing it.

In a layout page using some of my Pinkadilly Ink product(s)
 
 Answer this phrase... (as I have above)

"Color Me..."
examples: Color Me Spring, Color Me Blue, Color Me Peaceful, Color Me Cozy.

  • You must have an original page not used for another challenge here at this site.
  • You must use Pinkadilly Ink product from collabs, freebies, or store items.
  • You may use any color or other words to complete your phrase.
  • Post up to the Gallery with tags for (Designer Spotlight) and (Pinkadilly Ink).
  • Link us to your gallery post so we all can OOooo, and Awwww your pages! Woo hoo!

Upon completion of this special challenge, you will receive a portion of the September Posting Bonus from Peachy Keen Collab.


Join us in the GDS forums for this challenge
Happy Scrapping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment